The Loyal Workshop is an ethical business based in Kolkata, India & founded by New Zealanders Paul and Sarah Beisly. The workshop brings employment and stability to women who previously led extremely tough lives.
The Goodstead hand-stitched leather satchel is a bound to become a faithful travelling companion. Combining durability and simplicity, it’s an honest bag that could accompany any adventurous traveller on the road with contents such as a camera, journal and other EDC items.
2.2mm full-grain vegetable tanned cow leather.
Straps are of 2.6mm & 3mm buffalo leather; heavy, durable and stretch resistant.
Naked, polished stainless steel roller buckles and rivets; sturdy and tarnish resistant.
Hand stitched .8mm thick woven polyester.
- Dimensions: 33cm x 24.5cm x 7cm (13ʺ x 9 ½ ʺ x 3 ʺ inch)
- Interior pocket with flap.
- Stitched and riveted straps.
- Adjustable length shoulder strap 1090 – 1330mm (43 – 52 ½ in.)
- Old-school dual buckle closure system.
- Hand stitched by the artisans of The Loyal Workshop in India.
- Etched with the name and signature of the artisan.
- Fits 13ʺ laptops and tablets
- Premium, ethically produced vegetable tanned leather
- Stainless steel hardware
Take a look for yourself here